Keep Beautiful ships to Canadian addresses only and does not ship to U.S. or international addresses at this time.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $75 (before taxes) to most destinations across Canada!
Standard Ground Shipping
- Our standard ground shipping carrier is Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service for all deliveries.
- All shipments are insured and trackable. Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number via email. Tracking is available through your shipping confirmation and on www.canadapost.ca where you will find the estimated delivery date. Orders can take anywhere from 1-10 business days to arrive, depending on where you are in Canada.
- Priority shipping is usually available at an additional cost.
- Canada Post will deliver your parcel to the shipping address indicated on your order. Orders can only be left in what is deemed to be a secure location. If no one is available to accept the package, and if a secure drop-off location is not available, then a card will be left informing you that the package is waiting to be picked up within a set timeframe, at the nearest Canada Post office.
- In the event a parcel is refused or not picked up within this time, it will be sent back to Keep Beautiful and the order will be refunded back to the original form of payment, minus $14.95 plus applicable taxes for Canada Post shipping charges, even if the order originally qualified for free shipping.
Free Shipping Policy Restrictions
- Our Free Shipping offer applies to most locations in Canada, excluding but not limited to: The Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, any island location as well as any other destination requiring ocean or air freight service in any province or territory. This policy also excludes all locations in Canada deemed as "remote" by Canada Post. More than 95% of Canadians do not reside in an area that would be classified as remote. For more information, please refer to Canada Post’s Table 9: Postal Codes of Remote Areas: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGdeliverystds-e.asp#2132692.
- Bulk orders and oversized/heavy shipments (over 30lbs) will incur an additional shipping surcharge even if the item(s) shows as qualifying for free shipping during your purchase. A Keep Beautiful Customer Service Representative will inform you of the shipping rates based on the parcel weight, and purchaser will be required to pay shipping charges before parcel can ship.
- In all instances where additional shipping charges apply, you will be contacted by Keep Beautiful to notify you of any extra freight charges. At that time, you will be required to provide your credit card information again to process a payment for the additional freight charges.
- Please ensure that your billing information is entered exactly the same way as the information on file with your bank. Otherwise, your order will be delayed or canceled.
- Please ensure the shipping address provided is correct and complete. If your address is an apartment, condominium, or commercial building, please include the unit or suite number. If your order is delivered to a business address, please include the business name for ease of delivery. If a buzzer number is necessary to enter your building, please include it as well.
- If a parcel is returned to Keep Beautiful as undeliverable because of an incomplete address, the order will be refunded back to the original form of payment, minus $14.95+tax to cover all Canada Post shipping charges incurred even if the order originally qualified for free shipping.
- Should a customer prefer to have the package re-shipped to them after providing the complete shipping address information, this will be at the customer’s additional expense even if the order originally qualified for free shipping. The customer would need to contact Customer Service at 1-888-483-5136 between 9AM and 5PM Monday to Friday to process this payment for additional shipping charges.
- Keep Beautiful is not responsible for shipments that are delayed, lost, or misdirected due to an inaccurate or incomplete address being provided.
Order Processing Time
- Orders are packaged and shipped on weekdays only. Orders received by 12 PM EST are typically processed the same business day. Orders received after 12 PM EST are processed the next business day. Weekend orders are processed the following business day, excluding all national and provincial statutory holidays.
- Orders can take anywhere from 2 to 14 business days to arrive. Shipping delays occasionally occur due to available items sometimes being in backorder or special order (ie. furniture, scissors, etc). If this is the case, a Keep Beautiful Customer Service Representative will contact you by email to inform you of the shipping delay. Please note that orders with a mix of in-stock and backordered items will be held until they ship complete.
- In some instances, available items can be in backorder from the manufacturer. If this is the case, a Keep Beautiful Customer Service Representative will contact you by email to inform you of the additional shipping delay. Please note that orders with a mix of in-stock and backordered items will be held until they ship complete.
- Some items available for purchase on our website (ie. scissors, furniture, etc) are considered special order as they are not stocked. If one of these items is included in your order, a Keep Beautiful Customer Service Representative will contact you by email to inform you of the estimated shipping timelines.
- While we make every effort to package your purchase with the utmost care when shipping to you, sometimes parcels can be damaged in transit. Damaged shipments should be reported to us immediately so that we can register a damage claim with Canada Post. Please do not accept packages that are visibly opened or damaged.
- All damaged shipments must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery via email. Click on the “Contact Us” tab at the bottom of our home page and select Customer Service from the dropdown menu. In the Comments Section, please include your full name, order number and contact information along with a description of the damage and a picture. We will follow-up with an email or phone call to resolve the issue.
Incorrect Order Fulfilment
- Our warehouse implements advanced packing methodologies to ensure order accuracy, however errors can sometimes occur. Should you receive a product that was not part of your original order, or an error was made in processing your order, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
- Go to the “Contact Us” tab at the bottom of the homepage of our website, fill out your name, email and telephone number, and select Customer Service from the dropdown menu. In the Comments section below, please provide us with your order number and a description of the products received but not ordered and/or missing from your order. We will reply within 24 hours during regular business days to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Once the error has been confirmed by our logistics department, we will send you the missing product(s), as well as a return label (in the case of an incorrect order) for you to return the wrong product via Canada Post. All returns must be made within 15 days following receipt of the second package.
- Keep Beautiful reserves the right to refuse returns if not returned in the same condition as they were received. If applicable, the total amount of the products will be charged, in addition to a flat rate shipping fee of $14.95.